Note: Some types of coolant are not compatible with silicone hoses. Please click here to download our Important Fitting Notes before buying and fitting silicone hoses.
This high quality reinforced silicone hose kit replaces the air intake hose from the airbox to throttle body in the engine bay. The hose fits all Civic Type-R EP3 models.
The kit is available with a full set of hose clamps using the options above. The three types of clamp we offer are shown below, but not all options will appear for some kits due to size limitations:
Spring clamps * Not Available For This Kit *
Worm-Drive clamps have slightly less evenly distributed clamping force as the Spring type clamps, but they are still a good quality clamp and usually easier to fit/remove in the tight confines of an engine bay. Being 100% stainless steel they do not rust, so we recommend this type of clamp if you are concerned about the appearance of your engine bay.
T-Bolt clamps * Not Available For This Kit *
For some vehicles the original clamps can be reused so we also offer our kits without clamps, but please be aware our silicone hoses are slightly thicker than the standard hoses so in some cases the original clamps may be too small.
- Application: Honda Civic Type-R EP3 Chassis '00-'05 | K20A2 Engine | Manual Transmissions | RHD Models Only
- Construction: ~4.5mm 4-ply silicone with 3-ply polyester reinforcing
- Max Operating Pressure: >7bar
- Burst Pressure: >10bar
- Operating Temperature range: -50°c to 240°c
- Certification: Manufactured to ISO9001:2000 & ISO TS16949 standards
- Warranty: 3 Years (UK based)