Note: Some types of coolant are not compatible with silicone hoses. Please click here to download our Important Fitting Notes before buying and fitting silicone hoses.
This high quality reinforced silicone hose kit replaces 14 coolant hoses in the engine bay listed below. The hoses fit all right hand drive manual ST205 (6th Gen) Celica GT4 models.
- Radiator Upper Inlet Hose
- Radiator Lower Outlet Hose
- Heater Matrix Inlet Hose
- Heater Matrix Outlet Hose
- Heater Matrix Valve Hose
- Coolant Elbow to Turbo Coolant Pipe Hose
- Turbo to Water Pump Hose
- Coolant Elbow to Water Pump Hose
- Coolant Elbow to Inlet Manifold Hose
- Coolant Hose by Distributor Cap
- Throttle Body Coolant Hose
- Throttle Body Coolant Return Hose
- Oil Cooler Coolant Hose
- Oil Cooler Coolant Return Hose
The kit is available with a full set of hose clamps using the options above. The three types of clamp we offer are shown below, but not all options will appear for some kits due to size limitations:
Spring clamps are the most commonly used type by vehicle manufacturers. They provide excellent evenly distributed clamping force and are generally the best option for clamping coolant hoses, but they can be fiddly to fit/remove, and being mild steel they are more prone to surface rust over time. Whilst this won't affect the performance or lifespan of the clamp some customers prefer our stainless steel options below which tend to look better and still perform as they should.
Worm-Drive clamps have slightly less evenly distributed clamping force as the Spring type clamps, but they are still a good quality clamp and usually easier to fit/remove in the tight confines of an engine bay. Being 100% stainless steel they do not rust, so we recommend this type of clamp if you are concerned about the appearance of your engine bay.
T-Bolt clamps are the most heavy duty clamps we supply, and are also 100% stainless steel to prevent rust. However they are much more expensive and, like the Worm-Drive clamps provide a slightly less evenly distributed clamping force than the Spring clamps. For this reason we recommend using them for Turbo applications (intercooler/intake hoses) where high boost can cause hose blow-off's and the additional clamping force is useful. Some customers like to use T-Bolt clamps for all hoses on their vehicle however so we offer them as an option for most of our kits.
For some vehicles the original clamps can be reused so we also offer our kits without clamps, but please be aware our silicone hoses are slightly thicker than the standard hoses so in some cases the original clamps may be too small.
- Application: Toyota Celica ST205 Chassis (Standard Non-WRC models only) '94-'99 | Turbo 3SGTE Engines | Manual Transmissions | RHD Models
- Construction: ~4.5mm 4-ply silicone with 3-ply polyester reinforcing
- Max Operating Pressure: >7bar
- Burst Pressure: >10bar
- Operating Temperature range: -50°c to 180°c
- Warranty: 3 Years (UK based)