These Non-Return Valve provides an easy solution for vehicles needing a low pressure one-way valve, suitable for many different applications including brake servo/booster hoses, catch can hoses, vacuum systems and more. Perfect for kit cars, power brake upgrades on older vehicles or to replace an existing faulty brake servo valve.
Easy to fit, the valve features barbed ends to fit inline into a hose, and is available in several sizes. The body is marked with an arrow to show the direction of flow for convenience. For brake servo applications the arrow should point AWAY from the brake servo towards the inlet manifold.
Suitable for positive pressure and vacuum applications, and for use both vertically and horizontally. With a temperature resistance of up to 100°C, a low cracking pressure of just 0.07psi and a maximum backpressure of 43psi they are suitable for a wide range of applications.
The diaphragm material is a quality FKM fluoroelastomer rubber with high chemical resistance which is suitable for use with air, water, most fuels and oils etc (within temp specifications). Please contact us if you need to check compatibility with a particular fluid or chemical.
|Valve Model||Fits Hose I.D.||Measurements
|SRU-NRV3||2.5mm to 3.8mm||33.5mm (A) / 19.0mm (B) / 4.3mm (C) / 3.8mm (D)|
|SRU-NRV4||3.5mm to 5.0mm||43.5mm (A) / 19.0mm (B) / 5.8mm (C) / 4.8mm (D)|
|SRU-NRV6||5.0mm to 6.8mm||38.7mm (A) / 19.0mm (B) / 7.6mm (C) / 6.6mm (D)|
|SRU-NRV8||6.3mm to 8.5mm||39.5mm (A) / 19.0mm (B) / 9.1mm (C) / 8.3mm (D)|
|SRU-NRV10||8.0mm to 10.0mm||41.2mm (A) / 19.0mm (B) / 10.3mm (C) / 9.3mm (D)|
- Fitment: Universal
- Materials: PA66 plastic body, FKM rubber diaphragm
- Application: Air (including vacuum), Water, Most Fuels and Oils (within Temperature specifications)
- Operating Temperature Range: -10°C to 100deg°C
- Valve Opening (Cracking) Pressure: <0.07psi
- Maximum Backpressure: 43psi (3 Bar)
- Operating Pressure Range: 0.07psi to 40psi (2.75 Bar)
- Manufacturing Standard: ISO9001:2015 Certified
- Warranty: 1 Year (UK based)